• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hillary's official presidential bid announcement

Jack Davenport

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Sometimes a thread is just fun to read and not participate in. The predictable comments from the usual suspects. Carry on.

MMMariah

Stick with Freeones
georges EVERY big city on earth has areas that are worse than others. You use stereotype sound bites i.e. Compton South Central etc which proves you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

I asked you to name ONE industrialized country that doesn't provide health care and you did not. Please, name ONE.

And I am far from jealous Georges. I am making a point. Your side bitches about people who take and don't work, and I simply asked why they don't bitch about those handed a fortune who never lift a finger? Its a legit question. Is it because they are rich so they are exempt from ridicule? My son goes to one of the top schools in the united states. there are 8 kids in each classroom and this year when he graduates his class of 27 are ALL going to college. 100% of them. My son has been offered a full ride to Pepperdine which is on the beach in Malibu and one of the most expensive schools in the country. He'll once again be surrounded by super wealthy kids. All of his friends are wealthy, many have planes and multiple houses and drive brand new cars when they turned 16. None of the have part time high school jobs like other kids and laugh when you suggest it. In my experience growing up in LA around a lot of very wealthy kids, the ones handed everything turn out to be complete shitheads. They are not accountable and never have consequences for the things they fuck up. They don't appreciate anything and it shows in the way they treat their things. This is not all wealthy children of course. But many, too many in my opinion.
I have no issue with wealthy people. None. I have issues with wealthy people handing a free pass in life to young adults who are not equipped in any way to handle it. Our recent president was one of those. Skated vietnam because of daddy's influence and coasted through life a complete shithead and was even given the presidency which he legally lost by one of daddy's friends. Donald Trump is another great example. The kind of shitheads.

georges

Staff member
georges EVERY big city on earth has areas that are worse than others. You use stereotype sound bites i.e. Compton South Central etc which proves you don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

I asked you to name ONE industrialized country that doesn't provide health care and you did not. Please, name ONE.

And I am far from jealous Georges. I am making a point. Your side bitches about people who take and don't work, and I simply asked why they don't bitch about those handed a fortune who never lift a finger? Its a legit question. Is it because they are rich so they are exempt from ridicule? My son goes to one of the top schools in the united states. there are 8 kids in each classroom and this year when he graduates his class of 27 are ALL going to college. 100% of them. My son has been offered a full ride to Pepperdine which is on the beach in Malibu and one of the most expensive schools in the country. He'll once again be surrounded by super wealthy kids. All of his friends are wealthy, many have planes and multiple houses and drive brand new cars when they turned 16. None of the have part time high school jobs like other kids and laugh when you suggest it. In my experience growing up in LA around a lot of very wealthy kids, the ones handed everything turn out to be complete shitheads. They are not accountable and never have consequences for the things they fuck up. They don't appreciate anything and it shows in the way they treat their things. This is not all wealthy children of course. But many, too many in my opinion.
I have no issue with wealthy people. None. I have issues with wealthy people handing a free pass in life to young adults who are not equipped in any way to handle it. Our recent president was one of those. Skated vietnam because of daddy's influence and coasted through life a complete shithead and was even given the presidency which he legally lost by one of daddy's friends. Donald Trump is another great example. The kind of shitheads.

You portray Compton as a paradise when according to wikipedia.org https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compton,_California I quote:"Since the 1980s, the city of Compton has become well known in American popular culture due to hip hop groups and rappers originating from the community, including gangsta rap group N.W.A. The city of Compton as well as southern Los Angeles County in general is known for its black and Hispanic gangs, including the Bloods, the Crips and Sureños, which all originated in the Los Angeles area." So don't even bother to tell me that is great neigborhood (perhaps according to your standards but not according to mine), it is a bad one. If it was only comparable to New York's 5th Avenue then I would agree but in that case I really can't.

The problem is that if parents aren't enough disciplinarian and don't impose meritocracy , the kids will never understand that for getting something they must deserve it. Has your son a mercedes benz and wears a gold rolex?? I don't think so but this is generally what ultra rich daddy's kids have as well as some money for the bunny ranch when they get 21. I don't think that teenagers would like to work at mc donalds for a less than mediocre salary, if not please tell me then who would. To be appreciative of something, you have to like what you are given and take care of it. Some people I know who are way much richer than me have wrecked their phones many times when I have kept my phone for a very long period, you don't make of a careless person, a careful one . Same with money, you don't make of a big money spender, a savy person. Regarding your second to last sentence, everything is Bush's fault, right? :rolleyes: I already guessed it.

MMMariah

Stick with Freeones
I'd like you to show me where I called it "Paradise" please. and tell me georges, have YOU personally been to Compton? I'm willing to bet that you haven't. The mall there is very nice and there are MANY middle-class neighborhoods with working families. What you said could be said about Cincinnati, Indianapolis, Detroit, Baltimore, Houston etc. But you obviously are listening to hip hop or idiots like O'Reilly who use lyrics from songs to get sound bites. Go to Compton and you'll find it isn't nearly what you think it is. And yes georges, I know what a nice neighborhood is. Compton isn't the best but it certainly isn't the worst.

georges

Staff member
I'd like you to show me where I called it "Paradise" please. and tell me georges, have YOU personally been to Compton? I'm willing to bet that you haven't. The mall there is very nice and there are MANY middle-class neighborhoods with working families. What you said could be said about Cincinnati, Indianapolis, Detroit, Baltimore, Houston etc. But you obviously are listening to hip hop or idiots like O'Reilly who use lyrics from songs to get sound bites. Go to Compton and you'll find it isn't nearly what you think it is. And yes georges, I know what a nice neighborhood is. Compton isn't the best but it certainly isn't the worst.
I have never been to Compton but one of my cousins went there and didn't like it too. California has never interested me to be honest. I don't listen to rap or hip hop for your information.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol

Mistakes were made. Paperwork errors. Out of our control. Those are among the excuses about the lack of transparency regarding wealthy foreign donors to the Clinton Foundation and potential conflicts of interest while Hillary Clinton was secretary of state. It is another disturbing example where the end justifies the means for the Clintons, and the Democratic candidate for president is going to have to answer that criticism as her campaign moves forward.

The evolving narrative describes a political family too willing to play by their own rules, keep key information from the public and explain it away if it comes out. This is not the smoothest launching of a campaign for president, and Clinton will have to convince voters that there would be a different standard operating procedure in the White House if she is elected.”
— Tampa Bay Times

Ace Boobtoucher

Canadian Tax Experts Say Clintons Are Lying About Not Disclosing Donors
Bloomberg reported this morning that “[t]here are in fact 1,100 undisclosed donors to the Clinton Foundation … most of them non-U.S. residents who donated to [the Clinton Giustra Enterprise Partnership] CGEP.”

The Clintons agreed to disclose their donors when Hillary Clinton became President Obama’s Secretary of State. That didn’t happen, and now the Clinton Foundation and Frank Giustra, a named partner of CGEP—a Clinton Foundation affiliate—is claiming that’s because Canadian law forbids disclosure. Giustra is a Canadian citizen and CGEP is based in Canada.

That disclosure claim has run into, well, the facts, as nearly every Canadian expert asked for comment shot down that defense as false.

https://www.americarisingpac.org/ca...s-hillary-foundation_tumblr&utm_content=ARPAC

Ace Boobtoucher

“You know what? Rich people. God. Bless. Us.”
— Hillary Clinton

georges

Staff member
Once a failure always a failure and once a sell out always a sell out

Attachments

• clintonbitch.jpg
    clintonbitch.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 92
  • clintonfundationfunding.jpg
    clintonfundationfunding.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 89
  • clintonunexplaineddeaths.jpg
    clintonunexplaineddeaths.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 102

georges

Staff member
More lies by the conservaturds and their medias who only live to polish the knobs and swallow the knob juice of Dear Leader Trump. Embarassing!
No the mainstream libtards medias are the whores of the liberals, they are the ones who colluded with the Clinton bitch in he Russian collusion and the ones who slandered Kavanaugh deliberately.

Attachments

• liberalmedias3.jpg
    liberalmedias3.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 91
  • obama34.jpg
    obama34.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 90
  • liberalmedias.jpg
    liberalmedias.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 84