• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

ALERT: VERONIKA ZEMANOVA movie-dvd quality

mpegvision

Knows how 2 have sex, in theory
I just checked all 3 files and ALL downloaded correctly....ABSOLUTELY NO ".exe" files as you state! I use the download manager "NetAnts". What browser are you using?

If you're talking about the "codecs" required to play the movie, this is not unusual in any way. People must constantly update their codecs. Still not sure??? Simply ask around

Additionally, remember movies sites can be busy at times. Furthermore, several denizens of this message board have successfully downloaded these files.

The Rising

All my pics come from FreeOnes.
thats what i get. I'm using IE 6

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 1,262

mpegvision

I 've no idea what's happening??? When I click on link this site downloads perfectly. I'm using aol browser. Also, I opened site with IE, and no problems. Just don't know????? Perhaps site was busy or down for a short period, but working now. Thanks for letting me know! By the way, this is web1000.com doing this and not me.

kevinski

Spank me, I'm a newbie!
It downloaded perfectly for me, but the videos won't play, I downloaded a couple of the other vids from that site and they worked fine.

mpegvision

To "the Rising": I've just tested again with both the my aol brower and IE browser. Site works fine, all 3 movie files download correctly. This is the 2nd time I've tested for you. I've no explaination, whatsoever. I guess just hold down your "F5" key for 10 or 15 seconds and reload the hell out of the site. I'm not using the same version IE browser as are you, but don't think that's the problem.

By the way, web1000.com uses anti-hotlinking software. Access the site 1st, reload the site a few times, then attempt to download movie clips. Perhaps you're using some type of anti-tracking software that protects your browser records/surfing habits??

mpegvision

To "the Rising": If you like I'll mail one of the parts to you so you can at least see some of this movie, however, time doesn't allow me to send all 3. my mail: mpegvision@aol.com Let me know, and you'll need around 9megs! By the way, some overseas countries have been banned from accessing files stored on web1000.com servers do to massive illegal activities. I see you're from london, don't know if England was banned.

member469

Closed Account!
mpeg, I liked the clip of Veronica, and had no problem viewing it. I try and keep up on all the codecs so I don't have any problem viewing any clips. I would love to see more of any clips you have.

Thanks!!

The Rising

All my pics come from FreeOnes.
i dunno what the fuck is up. i just chopped the "veronika_zemanova_dvd.htm" off the end of the URL and it still propmts a sex dialer download.

trying to refresh it dont work either.:mad: :mad: :mad:

mpegvision

ALERT!!! To all individuals living outsite U.S.A(America). Web1000.com apparently doesn't allow overseas accesses. Here's a quote from web1000.com FAQ page:
----------------------
We only provide hosting for English speaking web surfers in the United States. Although we often permit web surfers from elsewhere to access sites, from time to time requests other than those in U.S. English will generate 404 errors and possible page "redirection".
-------------------------

I'm very sorry if has caused any problems for individuals living in the Netherlands or England. This is web1000.com's policy and not mine!!! I wasn't aware of this "redirection" problem until late yesterday,however, It ONLY applies to you if live outside America.